IN-PERSON Race Registration
|Race||Until Dec 31, 2021||Jan 1, 2022 to Jun 30, 2022||Jul 1, 2022 to Aug 31, 2022||Sep 1, 2022 to Oct 19, 2022||Oct 20, 2022 to Oct 21, 2022|
Online registration closes on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 6:00pm. Processing fees and HST are not included. No refunds or deferrals.
Late / In-Person registration will be available at kit pick up at Rosedale Running Room.
For safety reasons; dogs, bikes, strollers, baby joggers, skateboards or roller-blades are NOT allowed on course.
There will be NO race day registration.
Your Entry Fee Includes
- Limited edition Toronto Women’s 8k/5k running gloves
- Finisher medal
- Personalized race bib, if you register by Sunday, October 10, 2022
- Great race kit
- Aid stations like you have never seen before; including the Toronto Firefighter’s Water Station
- Amazing post-run party
8K/5K Running Gloves (2022 design coming soon)
8K/5K Finisher Medal (2022 design coming soon)
Race Kit Pick-up
- We strongly encourage you to pick up your race kit before race day to avoid race day line-ups and unnecessary stress.
- To pick up your race kit, you will need your bib number (which will be emailed to you during race week), your double vaccination proof and a piece of government issued photo identification.
Rosedale Running Room
1087 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, M4W 2L5 (south of the Summerhill TTC station, north of the Rosedale TTC station)
Thursday, October 20, 2022 from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Friday, October 21, 2022 from 12:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Race Day Kit Pick-up Information and Details:
- Race Day Kit Pick-up is very busy and line-ups are to be expected. Please allow adequate time to collect your kit and prepare for your race.
- To pick up your race kit, you will need your bib number (which will be emailed to you during race week), proof of double vaccination and a piece of government issued photo identification.
- There will be NO race day registration.
At the Race Site at Wilket Creek Park –
1132 Leslie Street, Toronto, ON, M3C 3L8
Saturday, October 22, 2022 from 7:45 am
Picking up for a Friend or Having a Friend Pick up for you:
- If you are picking up a kit for a friend/friends, you will need their bib number (which will be emailed to them during race week or a copy of their registration confirmation email), proof their full vaccination status and an email from them stating you can pick up their kit for them.
Transfer Procedures and Details
Transfer To A Different Race Distance
- Click the “Transfer to a new sub-event” option on the online transfer page.
- If you are decreasing your race distance (i.e. 8k to the 5k), you will not receive a refund for the difference in entry fees.
- If you are increasing your race distance (i.e. 5k to the 8k), you will be required to pay the difference in entry fees.
- All race distance transfers are subject to a $10 administration fee.
- After the October 19, 2022 deadline, you can request to switch distances at Kit Pick-up. Please note that a $10 cash only administration fee will apply to all late/in-person distance transfers.
- Race Day distance transfers will be accepted and a $10 cash only administration fee will apply.
Transfer Between Friends
- Click the “Transfer to a new participant” option on the online transfer page.
- You are responsible for finding someone to take your spot.
- The financial transaction for the entry fee is strictly between yourself and the person you have found to take your spot.
- The person taking your spot is responsible for paying a $10 administration fee.
All entries are non-refundable and non-deferrable.